Architectural Dynamic Sections
Dynamic Section (video)
The VisualARQ Dynamic Section tool shows the 3D model sectioned in real time, according to the Section line position and length. The dynamic section helps you get useful and attractive 3D section views, and improve the modeling workflow.
- Great architectural section views: show your model from section views. The best way to describe it.
- Jogged sections: dynamic sections can be enabled from jogged section lines.
- Improve project modeling: turn the dynamic section on and work from the inside of the building. It makes it easier to select and edit objects.
- Take great render section views: you can shoot renders of the model when the dynamic section is on. The sectioned geometry is cap and gets the same material as the rest of the geometry.
Horizontal section views
The VisualARQ Level manager allows you to show and hide levels easily and display the inside of each level in the model.
- Great architectural section views: show your model from horizontal views. The best way to display each level.
- Section attributes: Geometry shows its section attributes, just like they will be displayed in Plan Views and Top viewports.
- Improve project modeling: show and hide levels to work from the inside. It makes it easier to select and edit objects.
The clipping plane object represents a plane for visibly clipping away geometry in a specific viewport.
- The clipping plane is infinite. The clipping plane object represents only the location and direction of the clipping plane.
- The visibility of clipping planes is controlled with Hide, Show, and layer visibility like all Rhino objects.
- Clipping plane properties specify the clipping plane's direction and the viewports affected by the clipping plane.
- The clipping plane pointer faces toward the objects that will be visible.