Work at different Levels
VisualARQ allows you to organize your project in different buildings and levels.
- The Level Manager dialog box allows to create and control new buildings and floors at different levels.
- From the Level Manager you can have the control of each level CPlane (working plane), display and 2D representation, as well as its elevation and cutting plane values.
- Easy workflow: just by double clicking on the level name, the model displays the selected level sectioned and the levels underneath.
- In the Top viewport, when the Cut Plane is On, VisualARQ objects are shown in their 2D graphic representation.
- Option to show and hide levels individually.
- Top offset and bottom offset values move the bottom and top limits of a level, determined by the levels elevation, when the next levels underneath or above are hidden.