1. BIM software for Rhinoceros
- VisualARQ adds BIM (Building Information Modeling) features to Rhinoceros: geometry and object data are linked.
- VisualARQ supports import and export from and to IFC file format to exchange Rhino models with other AEC applications.
2. Easy modeling of free-form architecture
- Go through any architectural project design process with an intuitive, easy and efficient workflow. Curved walls, free-form surfaces, free-form beams... any complex architecture design is possible.
- VisualARQ is totally built into the Rhino Interface: Rhino-like menu, toolbars and command’s behavior.
- It is a powerful feature-based editor to create and edit parametric objects.
3. Dynamic project documentation
- Cut sections, make plans. No matter how complex your design is. Save time getting all project documentation automatically from the 3D model.
- Floor plans, sections, elevations, surfaces, dimensions, and all object information are linked to and created from the 3D model.
- VisualARQ generates documents that combine 2D drawing, 3D models, and additional data tables.
- Displays in the Top viewport a standard 2D architectural representation of the 3D model in real time.
- All documentation is dynamically linked to changes in the model.
4. Design with 3D parametric architectural elements
- VisualARQ has a library set of parametric architectural objects: Walls, Curtain walls, Beams, Columns, Windows, Doors, Slabs, Railings, Stairs and Roofs.
- Objects are easy to create, modify and edit at anytime. Automatic recalculation adjusts them to changes.
- Option to create custom objects, styles, and object libraries.
- Industry standard compliant IFC format to ensure your design elements are compatible.
5. Integration with Grasshopper
- The VisualARQ Grasshopper Components add-on allows you to create and work with VisualARQ architectural objects directly from Grasshopper. More information here.
- You can create new object styles from Grasshopper.
- Once the VisualARQ geometry is baked, it turns into workable VisualARQ objects inside Rhino.
6. Design with your workflow
- VisualARQ is ready for you to design your way. If you like to start with 2D drawings and then create 3D elements, you can do this. If you like to design directly with 3D elements, VisualARQ lets you do it easily.
- Import your Autocad 2D files, or create them in Rhino. With VisualARQ you can convert lines in 3D walls, roofs, slabs, etc. with just a few clicks.
7. Real time project 3D sections
- VisualARQ adds the dynamic section tool, that allows you to visualize any section of your project in 3D, in REAL TIME.
- Work from sectioned models, create section drawings and produce render views from the current viewport.
- The level manager allows to view horizontal sections of your project in 3D.
8. Interoperability with other tools
- VisualARQ can be combined with other Rhino plugins in order to extend the modeling, analysis and design capabilities.
- VisualARQ supports import and export from and to any file format supported by Rhino.
- Zoo support. The VisualARQ Zoo plug-in allows you to share VisualARQ licenses (product keys) among users on the same network workgroup.
- Compatibility with other Rhino plugins for architecture, such as Grasshopper, Lands Design, Dynamic Display, Paneling tools, Savanna 3D, etc.
- Constant development to integrate more tools: RhinoBim, Evolute Tools, etc...
- The VisualARQ material manager supports materials from all of the render engines supported in Rhino.
- Create lights and assign materials to objects, to get high quality images of interior and exterior architecture.
- VisualARQ object material assignment works as in Rhino.
10. Value and free support.
- VisualARQ is the main BIM solution for Rhinoceros 3D. It has a very competitive and affordable price considering its wide range of features and in comparison to similar software applications. Online purchase is available for only €495. Educational licenses cost €95.
- Savanna 3D, an object library with over 1000 detailed 3-D models in 3DM format is included in one of the purchase options. The library includes furniture, urban fixture, decoration objects, etc...
- Free technical support is available to assist and solve any user request or issue.
- VisualARQ provides a complete Help, including detailed specifications and commands as well as images and videos. The Help is only available after installing VisualARQ.
- Ask for a free online demo.
- Software interface, templates and toolbars are available in 7 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Czech and Chinese (simplified).