VisualARQ 1.1 is now available for download. Owners of VisualARQ 1.0 are encouraged to download and install VisualARQ 1.1. This is a free service release for VisualARQ 1.0 users.
VisualARQ 1.1 fixes all known bugs. There are also a number of enhancements, including:
- New dockable level manager dialog. It replaces the old floor manager:
- Levels can be grouped into buildings.
- Level visibililty/lock status per view (only works in plan views).
- Fast access to set CPlane at level elevation.
- Editable elevation and cut plane values.
- Added wall, door and window alignment offset.
- Added door/window vertical alignment.
See the complete what’s new.
If you are a VisualARQ 1.0 user, download VisualARQ 1.1.
If you are an evaluation user, download the new evaluation version to test the new features.