- Organizers: Rhino3Dportugal (Authorized Rhino Training Center)
- Instructors: Brimet Silva, Tania Baptista ( Authorized Rhino Trainers )
- Schedule: July 6 2012 to July 23, 2012
- Location: ISCTE-IUL: Av. Forças Armadas, 1649-026 Lisbon, Portugal. SALA D114.
- Partners: ISCTE – IUL – Vitruvius FabLab
- Use of digital tools in a creative and rigorous way for 3D modeling design.
- 3-D NURBS geometry modeling techniques
- Development techniques to create photo-realistic images with V-Ray render engine.
- Introduction to parametric and associative techniques in the creative design process.
- Introduction to the new BIM techniques in the structural process (Building Information Modeling).
Registration and information details:
Ana Fonseca: 00351 – 917140716
More information available in the website: www.rhino3dportugal.com
July 6, 7 and 9:
- Rhino3D course. Level I: 9.00 am-1.00pm and 2 pm-6.00pm (8-hour daily sessions)
July 12 and 14:
- Vray course – Level I: 9.00 am-1.00pm and 2 pm-6.00pm (8-hour daily sessions)
- Grasshopper course – Level I: 9.00 am-1.00pm and 2 pm-6.00pm (8-hour daily sessions)
- VisualARQ and Rhino BIM – Level I: 9.00 am-1.00pm and 2 pm-6.00pm (8-hour daily sessions)