Simply Rhino presents: Rhino UK User Meeting 2015.
- Date: Tuesday 9th June 2015 .
- Place: The Crypt on the Green. Clerkenwell, London, EC1R 0EA
The meeting will gather together Rhino users and software developers from the 3D modeling world, with the common idea to get to know the latest news on 3D modeling techniques, computing design and digital fabrication, and willing to share their knowledge and experiences among the attendees.
Francesc Salla from Asuni CAD will be on hand to demonstrate VisualARQ 1.9, including the latest features of the new 1.9 version:
- IFC Import & Export (Video)
- IFC Tag and Export options (Video)
- VisualARQ Grasshopper Components WIP IV
- Multilayer slabs (Video)
- Curtain wall with curved panels
- Carlos Perez: Rhino for Mac. McNeel Europe
- Nicolas Register: Marc Newson Ltd
- Daniel Piker: Kangaroo
- Toby Jones: The Newport Ship Project
- Gregory Epps: Robots.IO
- Michael Eden
- Rupert Todd: Wax-Masters
- Scott Barwick: MAP
- Myron Sullivan + Nick Tyrer: Pattern Design
- Phil Cook. Simply Rhino