The VisualARQ 2.0 Beta version is now available for download.
VisualARQ owners can download and test this new Beta version, which brings most of the new features expected in the final release:
- Grassshopper styles: option to create VisualARQ object styles from Grasshopper definitions.
- 2D Vector Drawings: print the 3D model for a real time 2D vector output.
- Custom Parameters: create new parameters and add information to Rhino and VisualARQ objects for quantity takeoffs.
- New Furniture, Element and Annotation objects: with a different plan view and 3D view representation.
- Section Manager: to create sections and align viewports to sections.
- Boolean operation commands: new commands to do Boolean unions and differences between Rhino solids and any VisualARQ object, keeping their parametric properties.
See an overview of the VisualARQ 2.0 new features here.
The price of VisualARQ 2.0 licenses will raise when the final release is published. The upgrade to VisualARQ 2.0 will be free for VisualARQ 1 current users and for users who buy VisualARQ 1 before the 2.0 release.