There’s a new VisualARQ 2.0 Beta version available for download. VisualARQ owners can download and test this new Beta version, which adds new important features:
- Grasshopper definitions used for VisualARQ object styles are embedded in the Rhino .3dm file.
- Added a new ‘Conceptual’ Display mode.
- VisualARQ object styles from Grasshopper definitions can have a different representation for Plan and Model view.
- Added new components to create, reference and explode Texts and Hatches in Grasshopper.
- Texts and hatches can be integrated in VisualARQ styles created from Grasshopper definitions.
See the complete list of enhancements, changes and bugs fixed here.