- Dates: February 5-7 and February 12-14, 2019 (9.00 am-1.00 am PST)
- Price: US$260.00
- Register here!
This intensive, six-session online course will focus on architectural workflows using Rhinoceros. It will introduce the best practices to maximize productivity and use the rich set of functionality supported by Rhino. It will cover various scenarios for concept modeling, detailed design, and visualization.
Each live session will run from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PST (Pacific Standard Time).
Ask questions and interact with the class and instructors in our live, online training. The live sessions will be recorded and posted to a private classroom album. Attendees may stream the material for up to three months following the class.
Notes (what you need for the class):
- Rhino 6 for Windows software installed. The instructor will be using this version.
- Plugins: Flamingo nXt, VisualARQ, and LANDS (WIP).
- Rhino 5 for Windows or Mac is not acceptable software for this class.
- A stable and fast Internet connection.
- A headset/microphone combo.
Questions? Contact Doaa Alsharif