VisualARQ 1.8 is now available for download. Owners of VisualARQ are encouraged to download and install VisualARQ 1.8. This is a free service release for all VisualARQ users.
What’s new in 1.8:
This version has more new features and enhancements than ever, including:
- Section attributes on VisualARQ and Rhino objects for display and printing purposes. (Video)
- New parametric Curtain Wall object. (Video)
- New Level Manager to show and hide levels easily. (Video)
- Texture mappings on VisualARQ objects.
- New VisualARQ Grasshopper Components WIP 3 released.
- Wall layers in 3D
- Improved IFC exporter
- New Tag object
- More object styles and beam profiles added
- Plan View automatic update
- Help available in Spanish, German, Italian and French
- Zoo support
VisualARQ 1.8 fixes all known bugs and also includes many enhancements. See the complete list in What’s new.
- If you are a VisualARQ user, download VisualARQ 1.8
- If you are an evaluation user, download the new Evaluation version to test the new features.
VisualARQ 1.8 price will be increased in €/$100. This change will be effective from August 1st 2014 and will only affect commercial licenses.
Hurry up and purchase VisualARQ before the price changes!