2.2 First floor columns
Create the first floor columns
The process to create the columns of the First floor is the same as the one for the ground floor columns. Turn on the First floor bitmap layer.
- Run the _vaColumn command or _Copy the columns from the Ground floor to the First floor.
- Move , _Copy , and _Delete the columns according to the First floor bitmap.
TIP: To select all columns of the model you can use the VisualARQ Select commands:
- Run the _vaSelSameType command.
- Select any column. All column objects will be selected.
This can also be done from the context menu of any column:
- Select a column and right click to open the context menu: Column > Select > “All Columns”.
(You can also do this if you need to select all columns that belong to the same style with the _vaSelSameStyle command.)
Modify the column properties
Change the columns height, style or any other property from one of these two dialogs:
- The VisualARQ Properties in the Rhino Properties dialog box
- The VisualARQ Object Properties dialog box . (You can do a multiple selection of columns and modify their properties at the same time).
2D representation of columns
- Open the Column Styles dialog box (_vaColumnStyles).
- Select the column style you wish to modify.
- In Attributes Tab extend the Hatch combo and pick any hatch (i.e. “solid”). This change will affect all columns that have the same style.
Back to Index menu