Opening elevationsThe _vaOpeningElevation command generates 2D representations of the elevations with dimensions for the different model openings (doors and windows). The opening elevations are created in the Documentation layer by default, but this can be changed:
- Create a new layer where to place the opening elevations in the Layers dialog box.
- Click on Rhino options > VisualARQ > Layers and change the layer where the opening elevations will be placed when you create them.
Create the opening elevations
- Run the _vaOpeningElevation command or click on the opening elevation View icon in the Documentation toolbar to create the 2D drawings for the opening elevations.
- Select the doors and windows you wish to obtain an elevation from. The command automatically filters the selection and only the opening objects are displayed.
- pecify the start and end point for the insertion.
Back to Index menu