VisualARQ License Modes
VisualARQ runs in Viewer mode when the evaluation period has expired. When this happens, you can open and save documents that contain VisualARQ objects, but some features are disabled:
- VisualARQ commands
- Edit VisualARQ objects using properties and control points.
- IFC export.
- VisualARQ Grasshopper Components.
All VisualARQ features are fully functional during the trial period. No product key is required.
A valid product key is required to run VisualARQ in standalone mode. Buy VisualARQ to get a valid product key.
The VisualARQ Zoo plug-in lets you share VisualARQ licenses (product keys) among users on the same network workgroup.
When VisualARQ is installed as a workgroup node instead of stand-alone, it works like this:
- When a workgroup node starts, it requests a license from the Zoo.
- An unused license is assigned to the node.
- When a node shuts down, the license is returned to the Zoo license pool.