First floor doors
The process to insert new doors in the model is the same as the one explained for the ground floor doors.
Insert new doors
Run the _vaDoor command to insert new doors in the model.
- Specify the door insert parameters from the insert dialog and the insertion point in the wall.
- Specify the door opening side by left-clicking on the desired side of the wall.
- You can create the rest of the doors with the same process or by copying them from one wall to another.
Change door parameters:
The parameters of the Door object can be edited from two different ways:
- VisualARQ properties in Rhino properties dialog box.
- VisualARQ Object properties dialog box.
All changes will apply on all doors selected.
Door control points:
You can change the door opening side and position using its control points (select the door and run the _PointsOn command .
Edit a door style
Let’s edit the Sliding Simple door style:
- Open the door styles dialog: _vaDoorStyles.
- Expand the Sliding Simple door style to display its components, from the little arrow besides the door style name.
- Select the Frame component and delete it.
- Hit Ok to accept changes and exit the door styles dialog.
Back to Index menu