Proof of academic status
To order educational and LAB versions, proof of status is required.
If you are a full-time student with an acceptable form of academic ID at a regulated primary school, secondary school, college or university (it must be a one-year course minimum), you qualify to order a single‑user educational license. The participation in a Rhino training course is not enough as an educational proof of status. Any of the following certifications will be valid:
- Your student ID dated for the current school term
- Your academic record dated for the current school term
- Your tuition bill dated for the current school term
- A letter from the educational institution certifying your educational status for the current school term
If you are a member of the faculty or staff with an acceptable form of academic ID at a primary school, secondary school, college, university, or career state-accredited school, you qualify to order a single-user educational license. Provide one of the following with your order:
- Your current course schedule dated for the current school term
- Faculty/staff pay stub from the current school term
Any government accredited school can order single‑user educational licenses or lab licenses on a school purchase order or procurement card.
VisualARQ for Rhino 5 and earlier versions can only be run on computers owned by the school, but with Rhino 6 and further versions, it is possible for the school to grant student-owned computers access to their lab licenses using Cloud Zoo Teams.