“BIM workflow in Rhino with VisualARQ and Grasshopper” workshop in London
Workshop: BIM workflow in Rhino with VisualARQ and Grasshopper
Simply Rhino UK
organizes a free of charge workshop, using Rhino for BIM Model Creation.
This 3-hour workshop will introduce you to the main tools VisualARQ adds to Rhino for developing an architectural project inside Rhino, producing the 2D documentation drawings and delivering a BIM model for other AEC applications.
Francesc Salla, VisualARQ’s product manager, will be the trainer of this workshop.
You will learn:
More details and registration…
- How to work with parametric architectural objects
- The Level and Section manager that let you work and organize the model at different levels and sections
- How to produce 2D drawings from the 3D model
- How to generate dynamic BIM objects driven by Grasshopper (also known as “VisualARQ Grasshopper styles”) with unlimited options of design
- How to automate many modelling tasks through the VisualARQ components built for Grasshopper 3D
- How to add custom data to geometry and list in schedules
- How to deliver BIM models and collaborate with other tools through the IFC import / export capabilities