Free upgrade to VisualARQ 2.0The upgrade to VisualARQ 2.0 will be free for VisualARQ 1 current users and for users who will buy VisualARQ 1 before the 2.0 release.
Price will riseThe price for VisualARQ 2.0 commercial license will rise. The new price will be announced in the next weeks.
Release dateThere is no exact date yet, but the final release is expected in a few months.
What’s new in VisualARQ 2.0?The list below shows some of the VisualARQ 2.0 new features.
- Grasshopper Styles: create new VisualARQ object styles from Grasshopper definitions. Video
- 2D Vector Drawings: Just print the 3D model in Perspective, Section and Plan views for a real time 2D vector output.
- Custom Parameters: Create new parameters and add information to Rhino and VisualARQ objects so you can generate quantity takeoffs.
- Section Manager: Manage the sections in your model as you manage levels with the Level Manager.
- Add + Subtract solids: Do Boolean unions and differences between Rhino solids and any VisualARQ object without losing their parametric properties. Video.
Watch the recorded webinar VisualARQ 2.0. Flexible BIM for Rhino, to see some of these new features.