“Introduction to VisualARQ” webinars 2016
If you are new to VisualARQ and you wish to learn the basics to start working with VisualARQ, do not miss one of the “Introduction to VisualARQ” webinars that we will be offering this 2016 every two weeks approximately.
The presentation will take approximately 40 minutes followed by another 15 minutes for Q&A.
We will cover the main VisualARQ features, including:
- Work with parametric architectural objects.
- Generate 2D plans and section drawings linked to the 3D model.
- Project documentation tools: tables, tags, opening elevations, areas.
- IFC Import & Export to exchange models between Rhino and other AEC software.
- Overview of the VisualARQ Grasshopper Components Add-on
The webinar is free, but space is limited. Check the dates and sign up for the upcoming webinar!