Join the upcoming VisualARQ Webinar!Click on the following links to check the dates and join one of the upcoming VisualARQ webinars. Upcoming webinars will be announced shortly You will see an overview of the VisualARQ main features and you will learn the basics to start working with VisualARQ.
VisualARQ 2. Flexible BIM workflow with Rhino, VisualARQ and Grasshopper (15th May 2019)The webinar shows the Flexible BIM features VisualARQ adds to Rhino and its connection with Grasshopper, based on VisualARQ 2.4 version:
- Overview of VisualARQ Flexible BIM features + user cases.
- Toolbar overview (min. 16’06”).
- Section and Level Manager (min. 17’40”).
- Section attributes for Rhino objects (min. 22’00”)
- Real time 2D vector drawings and Layout sheets preparation (min. 23’36”).
- Basic workflow of working with VisualARQ objects (walls and doors) (min. 28’53”)
- Create new VisualARQ object styles (walls and doors) (min. 33’17”)
- New VisualARQ object styles from Grasshopper definitions (min. 36’19”).
- Furniture, Element and Annotation object, also created from Grasshopper definitions (min. 43’18”).
- 2D Section views (min.44’43”)
- Custom parameters created by object, by style, by document and from Grasshopper (min. 46’33).
- IFC Tag (min. 48’17)
- VisualARQ Grasshopper Components overview (min. 48’46”)
- Example of how to create a space, reference it in Grasshopper and generate the 4 elevation views of a room automatically: (min. 48’46”)
- Example of how to create a table to quantify the storage volume of furniture objects in a kitchen: (min. 53’05”)
- How to create a new custom parameter “Storage Volume”
- Calculate and assign values to objects for this parameter from Grasshopper
- Generate a new table style to list this information and insert it in the model.
- IFC Export and Import features (min. 1h00’35”).
VisualARQ Grasshopper styles (6th October 2020)The webinar explains what are the VisualARQ Grasshopper styles with some examples.
You can watch former webinars of VisualARQ in the following Youtube playlist.