VisualARQ 2.3 available
by Francesc Salla | Sep 27, 2018 | General
is now available for download.
This new service release includes some new features and fixes most of the issues reported by users:
- New components in Grasshopper to create sections
- New components “Building” and “Level” to reference buildings and levels
- New component that provides the levels where an object is located.
- Styles and Block definitions can be referenced using strings.
- New “Get Property Names” component that provides the list of an object property names.
See the complete list in What’s new
This is a free
service release for all VisualARQ users and works on Rhino 5 and Rhino 6.
- If you are a VisualARQ user, download VisualARQ 2.3
- If you are an Evaluation user, download the new Evaluation version to test the new features.