VisualARQ’s key features webinar
- 14 July 17h-18h CST (China Standard Time)
- Online event in English and Chinese
Asuni and Cogito software, VisualARQ resellers in China, are the organizers of this online presentation, where you will see the main “Flexible BIM” features VisualARQ adds to Rhino and Grasshopper for developing a project of architecture inside Rhino, producing the 2D documentation drawings, and delivering a BIM model for other AEC applications.
You will see:
- How to work with parametric architectural objects.
- The Level and Section manager, which let you work and organize the model at different levels and sections.
- How to produce 2D drawings from the 3D model.
- How to generate dynamic BIM objects driven by Grasshopper (also known as “VisualARQ Grasshopper styles”) with unlimited options of design.
- How to automate many modeling tasks through the VisualARQ components built for Grasshopper 3D.
- How to add custom data to geometry and list it in schedules.
- How to deliver BIM models and collaborate with other tools through the IFC import / export capabilities.
The presentation will be targeted at the Chinese audience and will be held in English and Chinese simultaneously.