VisualARQ Zoo plug-in
The VisualARQ Zoo plug-in is available for Zoo 5 and Zoo 6:
- Rhino 5 SR8 (or later) (32 or 64-bit)
- Zoo 5 - License Manager (or later). (Download)
- VisualARQ 1.8 or later (Download Evaluation or Update)
How does it work?
When VisualARQ is installed as a workgroup node instead of stand-alone, it works like this:
- When a workgroup node starts, it requests a license from the Zoo.
- An unused license is assigned to the node.
- When a node shuts down, the license is returned to the Zoo license pool.
(Note: VisualARQ Zoo plug-in is not supported in Rhino 4.)
After installing the VisualARQ Zoo plugin, VisualARQ doesn't appear in the Add License area:
- Make sure you have installed the Rhino Zoo (5 or 6 version) and the correspoding VisualARQ Zoo plug-in version.
- If VisualARQ still doesn't appear in the list, then there might be a dll missing in your Windows server, required to run the VisualARQ Zoo. Download and install the following package:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555
- Install (or Repair) the VisualARQ Zoo plug-in again.